UPDATES BELOW! NEW ITEMS, NEW PICS (easy now, Don)
1) Don Rome Front and Rear STBs with Brackets (black) and all mounting hardware: SOLD
2) Front and Rear Molded Mud flaps with all mounting hardware: $70 +shipping for the pair--> These were only installed on 10/11/2010, the same day I took the car to the dealership. The ebay item number for the rears is 110569656708 if you want to see when they were purchased (10/05/10). I did not install the fronts until I got the rears (fronts were purchased from a forum member).
3) K&N Cold Air Intake in original box with all mounting hardware: $140+shipping Comes withe free recharge kit (oil and cleaners) that was only used once... still has multiple applications remaining.
4) Factory Rubber Trunk Mat: $65 +shipping--> I will ship this the same way it was shipped to me... the mat needs to be folded in a few places, so when you get it, it make have some creases that will settle out after a few days, just an FYI.
5) Impala C Pillar emblems: Both are in good used condition. Need to have 2 way tape applied. $12+shipping
6) SS front upper Grill: Good used condition, no issues, bowtie not included: $17+shipping
7) SS fog light grill- passenger: Looks new: $15 +shipping
8) Black housing headlights: $140 +shipping (Best Offer) These were done by me and have no seal issues. I kept the orange reflectors, didnt tint them at all. One of the reflectors (drivers side) has deformed somehow (see pic 2 below)... They were perfect when I put them in, but possibly the heat from the black housing caused the one side to slightly melt. First four pics are of drivers headlight. The 3 following pics are of passenger headlight.
9) Superchips Cortex 2950 handheld tuner with USB in original box: $290 +shipping This is good to use on very many GM cars. Stock setting restored prior to sale of car, so there will be no issues using this on your LS4! Make me an offer!!!
10) Custom SS front Grill badge (pic below, sorry its sideways): $20 free shipping. This is a truly one of a kind badge that cannot be found anywhere else. It is the same SS that is on the steering wheel. A little two way tape holds it to the grill without an issue.
11) NEW Razzi Window Scoops, never installed!!: $115 +shipping. These will come to you wet sanded and ready for a finishing coat of black paint. They have 2 coats of Duplicolor "Paint to Match" black paint (I think the paint code was BU1000 or something). They are wet sanded and ready for final coat and clear. I never installed these and they still have the original two way tape.
12) Trunk Cargo Net: $10 SHIPPED
13) Center console tray: $10 SHIPPED
14) Rear Bowtie: $8 SHIPPED