W-Body Car shows? - Chevy Impala Forums

It appears you have not yet registered with our community. To register please click here...

Chevy Impala Forums

Go Back   Chevy Impala Forums > Vehicle-Specific B-Body Discussion > Chevy Impala Discussion

Chevy Impala Discussion Discuss all non-technical general Chevy Impala topics here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2012, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Member
 
mtimpala's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ennis MT / Twisp Wa
Posts: 36
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
W-Body Car shows?

Hello i was just wondering where, when, and if there are car shows for our kind of cars? (6th 7th and 8th gen)

In both washington and montana (I live in both places) it seams to be about 90% classic rides and rods. the other 10% are new expensive stock vehicles (Corvettes, camero's, mustang, ect.)

So where in washington is there any car shows that actually has this class? mine is 7th gen. idont know where else to look. google just doesnt work like it used to

Thanks!

__________________
K&N, OVERKILL PCM, INTENCE shift kit, W-BODY Polly Mounts, Custom 2.5" Downpipe with Magnaflow Cat, U-BEND Delete, Custom 2.5" Cat Back Exhaust.
2 12" KICKER L3 SOLO BARICS & 1100WATT (RMS) ALPINE AMP, ALPINE TYPE R 6X9's With Kenwood Amp
mtimpala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 07-19-2012, 01:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
8th Gen Antagonist
 
kingnutin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Vancouver , WA
Posts: 13,658
Thanks: 517
Thanked 1,202 Times in 791 Posts
I don't know what you'll find, but at the bottom of the forum page there are sub-forums for regional car shows, you may want to check it out, maybe even try to start your own.

__________________
1978 Caprice Classic Landau
350 2-bolt, stock 4bbl
Stock rebuilt TH350
Edelbrock performer cam + intake
Dual 2 1/2" Flowmaster exhuast (waiting to be installed)
Edelbrock IAS Classic shocks
95 9C1 3.08 posi
4 wheel disc brakes!
16x8 American Racing Baja's with 225/60/16 Pirelli P4's

kingnutin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 07-22-2012, 10:42 AM   #3 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
outonthetiles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Ilion, NY
Posts: 121
Thanks: 1
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
There are w-body only car shows, but I'd look on sites like w-body.com.

__________________

5 Speed '00 Impala
outonthetiles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Chevy Impala Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
car shows adamg38671 Off-Topic Discussion 0 03-25-2012 09:32 PM
Chevy car shows Harrys SS Automotive Discussion 5 03-02-2011 07:33 PM
Spike TV car shows HammerDown Off-Topic Discussion 18 04-26-2010 02:18 PM
Adelaide South Australia car shows albymangled Media Bucket 1 04-13-2009 07:02 AM
i got a new stock radio in my 2000 impala and it shows up locked how do i get it off? lori mcneely Chevy Impala Discussion 1 07-27-2008 07:11 PM




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is not affiliated nor endorsed by General Motors Corp. Chevy Impala and related trademarks are the property of General Motors Corp.