|02-11-2012, 07:14 PM||#1 (permalink)|
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanked 44 Times in 23 Posts
Official Forum Rules
Official Forum Rules
1. Spam is not allowed. Posting of advertisements for porn, RX drugs, or the like is prohibited. (This is a easy and fast way to get banned)
2. Negative, threatening, racial and hateful comments are not allowed and will not be tolerated, even in Off-Topic Discussion. (Infractions and bans can be imposed)
3. Vulgar language, although not against the rules, is frowned upon in most forums. Remember not only adults frequent the forums. (Posts may be edited or deleted)
4. Porn or nude images and videos are not allowed period, even in the Off-Topic Discussion. (This will get you banned)
5. Off-Topic Discussions may contain adult themed topics and explicit language, although all other rules are enforced in this forum. If you're easily offended this forum may not be for you.
6. Blatant trolling is not allowed. Do not maliciously harass other members or purposely cause trouble on the forums. If you have nothing constructive or positive to offer, do not post.
7. Post topics in their appropriate section. Off-Topic or misc. threads belong in Off-Topic Discussion. (Threads posted in the wrong forums will either be moved or deleted)
8. Avatars and signatures must be kept clean. Do not upload or create avatars and signatures that would be deemed offensive. (They will be deleted)
9. Keep thread titles clean. Some of us are visiting this site from work/school. If you start a thread that may be deemed offensive, include a NSFW (not safe for work) tag in the title.
10. Discussion in Supporting Vendors forums should be kept on topic and based on that particular vendor and their products and/or services.
11. Supporting Vendors have moderatorship abilities on their forums and infractions made in those forums are reported to the Super Moderators and Administrator for evaluation.
12. Supporting Vendors have the right to restrict discussion on services and products offered by other vendors on their forum. Such discussion regarding product/service comparisons belongs in the Product Review forum.
13. Keep all talk related to the subject in the thread. No general chit chatting on any threads with the exception "The Playground/Shoot the Breeze" thread.
14. All Off-Topic threads are for Non-Automotive Discussions, BUT that does not mean all OT threads are a free for all. IF you want to talk just to talk, have discussion to carry on from another thread, have a question for someone about something mentioned in another thread, PLEASE quote appropriate posts and make a new post in The Playground/Shoot The Breeze thread. This area was created JUST for us all to have some friendly conversation and do whatever. Thank you and PLEASE remember, ALL the rules still apply in the OT forum as well as everywhere else.
15. Rules may change at the Administrator's discretion.
Punishments for violation of these rules include warnings, thread/post deletions, temporary bans, and permanent bans. In extreme cases an IP ban my also be imposed. Punishment will be delegated by the Administrator and Moderators as they deem fit.
This is the steps for disciplinary action. Any of these steps can be by-passed if necessary.
1st - Warning by pm and directed to the forum rules.
2nd - Infraction but not taking any points.
3rd - Infractions resulting in 2 points
4th - 5 day temp ban
5th - Permanent ban
All points and discipline action will remain in effect for 1 year unless otherwise noted. Permanent bans are exactly that, Permanent. Infractions and points will remain for 1 year but can last forever if deemed necessary.
If you have a question, please post it ONCE in the proper forum category. With that said, it is not one PER category, it is one PER question/comment/concern/etc.
Also, please be specific about year and model as well as engine, mods and the most you know about the issue. Not doing this may result in no responses or a flagged/deleted topic.
If possible, pictures and part #s are always helpful and can speed up the response time and accuracy. Thus, we can all have a helpful and informative environment.
Please use English that is proper enough to comprehend. Nothing worse than having to sit guessing at what is being attempted to say. Also speeds up response time and accuracy.
BEFORE posting use the *Search* function and see if you can find answers that way or comb the proper category of your topic.
If you are selling something, PICS, PRICE AND LOCATION are REQUIRED!!!!
Here is a how-to for posting pics:
Past IOTM Winners http://www.impalaforums.com/iotm-win...m-winners.html
Last edited by donmateo; 06-10-2014 at 09:33 AM..
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.impalaforums.com/announcements/312243-official-forum-rules.html
|Chevy Impala Forums||This thread||Refback||07-26-2012 09:16 PM|
|First impala ! - Chevrolet Impala SS Forum : Chevy Impala SS Forums||This thread||Refback||04-21-2012 04:16 AM|