Impala Forums banner

8th gen meet in philly area

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  kingnutin 
#1 ·
To all my 8th Gen impala owners lets setup up a meet, we can do this in phila, phila suburbs or delaware (where I live). If i get 100 replies that everyones down i know a few spots i can secure with no problems to meet and greet maybe have something in late Sept or early October. Open to all impala members, in the tri state area, let me here the word.

PS. Owners with 96-98 impala please respond, impala's best yr.

#4 ·
96-98? Good luck with that...

#7 ·
no kidding, something is fishy here. not to mention, not by anybody's definition, is even a 96 an 8th gen. and why is 100 replies the magic number? I do agree though, the 97 Impala was the best.

#8 · (Edited)
TSS

TSS-Nothin is fishy partner I know a 90's impala is not a 8th gen, read the thread carefully. My favorite yrs are 95-98 thats why I said that. 100 replies is the magic number because i got a lot that a friend owns and it has space for a 100 cars, sorry if i offended you by picking MY MAGIC NUMBER!

#9 ·
The fishy part is that they didn't exist in 97 or 98, and 91-96 is 6th gen. So your favorites are the ones that were never made?

#10 ·
KingNuttin

Yeah thats my bad it is the 96 thats my favorite, sorry to all the impala pro's. im new to the chevy world coming from a foreign car (nissan).

So how bout we stick to the main topic here and try to organize a meet instead of being so critical.

#12 ·
Donmateo

Donmateo didnt you say the 98 was an exclusive yr rivaled by the 97, I believe you did, im not being hostile but if I made a mistake lets not respond hostile if you agreed with me earlier.

Since this thread is turning into something I didnt want it to be i'll jus bow out. Thanks for all the replies and views but I rather make friends than make enemies.

#14 ·
Also, those years are 6th gen, this is the 8th gen section. And we also have a specific section for regional meets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.