Impala Forums banner

Where can I get an after market exhaust for my 5.0 89 Caprice???

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  kingnutin 
#1 ·
I have the factory exhaust. I have the 5.0 v8 TBI.

I want a dual flowmaster exhaust. With an H pipe.

Thanks.

P.s. IS there a site for 80-89 Caprice performance parts or body Parts?

#4 ·
Is that price with or without mufflers? I had the same price quote from a local shop, but when I started asking questions I found out. Price was quoted without mufflers, and they will not do it without cats, and on top of that, they will only either reuse the old cat, or use a brand new one, despite the car being emissions exempt. Plus the dual exhaust can't be routed without modifying or replacing the crossmember.

#6 ·
Holy toledo!, I need to shop around a little more. My wife is from oregon ohio btw.

#7 ·
Well, this is a guy that I know semi-well. I send him a lot of referrals and he scratches my back. Yup, I'm very close to Oregon. I'm about halfway between Perrysburg and Woodville if you know where that is. In fact, someone just recently put up a '92+ 9C1 for sale less than a mile from my house for $1500. The body is rough from what I can tell. I need to stop and take a look-sie!

#8 ·
Yep, I was just there for thanksgiving.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.